Sumitronics Group started in1988. With annual revenues of approximately $1 billion, we are an International Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider ranked #18 among the Top 50 EMS Companies chosen by Manufacturing Market Insider. We are a wholly owned subsidiary company of Sumitomo Corporation, a $75 billion global conglomerate.
Sumitronics provides OEM technology companies with a competitive global product outsourcing model through its 29 PCBA / box-build facilities with over 300 SMT lines located throughout Asia and Mexico. We offer a complete array of design, engineering, manufacturing, logistics and post-manufacturing services.
Sumitronics provides synchronized manufacturing operations that minimize manufacturing and material costs.
As a member of the Sumitomo Corporation Group and a total service provider of the electronics parts industry, we are widely contributing to society by efficiently and effectively responding to the various demands of the market and our customers.
- Contribute to society as a good corporate citizen by complying with the laws, regulations, and customs of the countries and areas in which we operate our business.
- Give sufficient consideration to the protection of the global environment.
Commitment to Quality
Consistency in meeting client requirements
- To establish and maintain a trusted relationship with our customers by demonstrating the 3C.
- To understand the characteristics of the EMS business and pursue efficiency, precision, and standardization of the operation process at each production site. In doing so, demonstrate continued growth and profit and aim to be a leading corporation in the industry.
- To set clear objectives, and to achieve them with passion and teamwork.
Approaches to Materiality